Could this be an STD??? See pictures

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im freaking out right now. ive never had this kind of sore or anything on my genitals before. i have been diagnosed with HPV 2 years ago (im 25) and herpes (through a blood test) as well but NEVER had any kind of symptoms or flareups on my skin or genital area. i had unprotected sex recently and idk if these are due to an STD or just a rash/pimples idk PLEASE HELP.. it started off as a little pimple but never had pus or never burst...it looks more like its healing idk. the one on the buttock hurts a little if i press it but nothing too bad. Then there is something else which is more like a skin peeling on the upper vulva (sorry about the hair i havent shaved cuz idk if its an ingrown hair). i also have what looks like a small dry patch of skin on my chin on face (see pic) but its also healing. i dont think its herpes tho cuz it never had pus or burst or itching. imageimageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.