Could this be Herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

***Hey there, i have had a few spots on and under my penis head that have slowly over the past couple weeks turn into something more. the lesions started off as spot that were red and the skin looked to be thinning. now i have a few spots that are slightly sore, that secrete a small amount if clear fluid. they glazed over with yellowish layer. I never had a fever of chills that I can recall. there were never any bumps. there is a picture attached. right under my penis head ridge is the one that started this. any ideas?

thanks

https://images.guru/i/1yzZQ

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it may be herpes i would get checked other things can look like that aswel like yeast fungal skin infections

• Posted

How long now?

• Posted

I noticed a little skin peeling a few weeks back. didn't think much of it. then I happened to look down the other day, and it flared up. basically looks like the top layer of skin is gone. it's a little better today. what's your opinion? thanks for your reply.

• Posted

get swabbed or it looked at for a proper diagnosis it may just be fungal infection but u wont know unless u have swabs as noone can tell u 100% wat it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.