Cramp pain in my heart,heart attack?

Posted , 3 users are following.

A few min ago i got a cramp pain in my heat and a little on my upper left back,i had this wierd pain two time before almost one and two years ago,i cant move its scaring me,if i move i can feel dat cramp pain in my heart,have u been like dis?it will make a heart attack?im 25 im just thinking if i die now

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Have you had a physical? Have they checked your heart? What did the doctor say?
    • Posted

No i didn have any physical,i checked my heart before dr told me its ok,its terrifying me dont know what should i do
    • Posted

Oh so you did check your heart. And the doctor said it was okay. Thats good. What did the doctor say to you? What did he tell you was going on?
    • Posted

He told my heart is ok,but still i didnt believe him,always sth is wrong with my heart,and its the worst part this cramp pain,i could handle my fast heartbeat and i knew it was becuz of my anxiety but this one scares me as death
    • Posted

It can be gas too. You said it hurt in your back. Bad heartburn does that too. Thats why i asked yiu about your diet. The doctor wont lie to you they would lose their job. They know when the hearts in trouble. You have to believe the doctor. But maybe check your belly and see if you have relfux. Thepat stuff dhoots up and burn in the heart are and back.nthats why they call  it heart burn. Anxiety can make the belly all gassy and make reflux happen. You have any gas x in your house? Gas x and a pepcid and see if it all goes away. Thats for the pains. The fast heart beat is anxiety. You cant keeo thinking abiut it because your brain will think thats normal and comfortable to feel like that. The brain doesnt know real from fake it goes by what you tell it so be careful with that. If all you think about is heart troubles it will react and make you feel stuff and make the adrenaline rush. Your 25 and you had your heart checked already. And i think this is going on a couple of years so by now you have to know its not your heart.
    • Posted

Im going to dr a few min later,yea i had reflux problems before too,but its my heart now thank you for keep replying it distracted me and make me forget for some minutes how terrible i am
    • Posted

Take a very deep breath...you will know if you are doing it correctly IF your stomach expands when you take the breath in all the way...then let it out.....that helps me a lot.

You are 25...I would assume that if your Dr. checked your heart..and your family doesn't have a history of heart attacks or heart problems..you probably have anxiety.

Don't get me wrong...anxiety is not to be taken lightly..it can be very crippling for some people...and is crippling for me sometimes too.

• Posted

Hello anahita

It could be Anxiety, although if you feel worried call 111 in the UK and they will triage and will decide what is required

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.