cravings....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok, so, 11 days in and its been the hardest so far.

I've still stuck to it but the urge to  pick is so great tonight. 

I've sent the hubby out for strawberries and hes bought me back a kinder egg which we decided to split.  Its still sat thetr!!!! 

Anyone have any methods of ridding the cravings? Xx

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Marshmallows !!!! Fat free it was my treat every Saturday smile the whole bag too lol. 
  • Posted

Most jelly sweets won't give side effect but just watch the sugar and calories as it will slow ur loss but I use to have a couple if needed a sweet fix. 

Or ice lollys as they are low in everything but nice in this weather smile 

• Posted

I think im part ice the amount of ice pops I've eaten. lol

My biggest downfall is chocolate and jelly sweets just don't cut it sometimes lol.

The kinder egg is glaring at me lol. Im not a lover of marshmallows xx

• Posted

Hummmm I dunno then? Low fat chic mouse ? Freeze it so it goes a bit hard lol. 

Mines cheese and something's u just can't have on these blue buddies and I use to say what do I want more? Cheese that will be gone in 5 mins or a size 12 pair of jeans?? I know it's hard u gotta be strong make yr hubby eat it all and the problems solved lol. X

• Posted

Oh and defo not caving in just sometimes that urge is so great. We will get those size 12 dream jeans x
  • Posted

Chic in meant choc lol
    • Posted

Oh what choc mousse can you have?  Hadn't thought of that.

I wouldn't care if I never had cheese again lol funny how different all our muses are.

Wish I was allergic to choc prob solved lol x

• Posted

Asda do a 40% fat free ones 105 calories 3G of fat and 60p for 4 smile
    • Posted

Brilliant thank you so much ill be getting them asap lol x
  • Posted

I buy Alpro chocolate desserts from the freeform aisle chill them in the fridge the chocolate really is not worth it. If you eat it your going to have side effects x
    • Posted

Thanks Britney.  I have resisted the urge and I am quietly pleased with myself for doing so lol.

Is alpro the soya ones? X

• Posted

Hi Claire, yes they are the Soy ones and don't worry they don't taste of Soy Milk (if you are not a fan) the dark chocolate ones i find are nicer than the Milk ones x
  • Posted

I was desperate for a packet of crisps, I caved in last night and had hula hoops, then suffered all day today with a sore tummy! The hula hoops were not worth it!! 😞
    • Posted

You could make ur own crisps - really quick and easy,  use a slicer part of a grater so u have really thim slices rinse them, spray a microwavable plastic plate with fry lite lay on the potato thins spritz with fty lite pop in microwave for 20 second blasts until they stsrt to look ready let them cool down and bobs ur uncle super healthy crisps that you can flavour any way you like. 

Bit of trial and error with the time but so much better for you than shop bought smile x

• Posted

I have the pops or french fries they dont give me any side effects. the french fries i make last by sucking them lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.