Crazy last 2 weeks.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello my fellow "Peri/meno" ladies. Happy holidays.

I have been doing awesome throughout the year. However the past 2 weeks have been all over the place. Spiked B/P, heart palpitations, nausea, sinusitis, burning neck, anxiety and ongoing weird headaches. It feels like someone use a sharp needle to parts of my head.

I am so miserable😠😠😠.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear Breezy

I'm sorry you have to deal with these crazy symptoms... Peri is indeed a lousy rollercoasterride. Symptoms come and go - there is always something to deal with.

I have a variety of on and off symptoms myself and have discovered that they appear or get worse when anxiety kicks in. Calming myself down helps but I am not always capable of doing so...

I wish you all the best - and happy holidays 😃

• Posted

Helloo mam

Happy Holidays to you too.

For me everyday is holiday..left job because of peri ...so in home ...home bpund mostly

As u mention...i suffer all these from last year.

Wishing new year will bring some good health for all

tk

• Posted

Helloo mam

Happy Holidays to you too.

For me everyday is holiday..left job because of peri ...so in home ...home bpund mostly

As u mention...i suffer all these from last year.

Wishing new year will bring some good health for all

tk

• Posted

I too feel like this year has been a little better on the symptoms. Here is to hoping 2020 is better for all of us with this crazy rollercoaster ride. Deep breaths and time for myself are on my plan to help keep "mostly" symptom free. Feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.