Crazy love

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys, have you ever chosen Career over your relationship letting go of it because you wanted to succeed at your career and let a good one get away?

Tell me your regrets and what you wish you would've done differently.

Want to hear the stories from both men and women perspective but mostly men.

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

I stay in Edinburgh and I worked away in Cambridge for 1 half years and it broke my relationship up of 13 years when I came home it wasn’t the same.  Wbu? 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Are you posting on this forum because you suffer from depression or is it for research purposes as your last 2 posts seem to be you asking for stories rather than sharing your own?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes I was wondering that too.  If this is for research purposes stacey13172 then you need to seek permission from the admins first.  It is the site owners who decide what can be posted on here.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I do have mild depression but having people share their stories if they wish to also gives you a better understanding of situations. Give me a better understanding on how to approach people who are suffering cuz when you don't understand you don't know how to handle it. It isn't for research, because you're still sharing your stories with me, it just give me a better perspective on life. I in any way haven't forced anyone to share anything they don't want to.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I do have mild depression but having people share their stories if they wish to also gives you a better understanding of situations. Give me a better understanding on how to approach people who are suffering cuz when you don't understand you don't know how to handle it. It isn't for research, because you're still sharing your stories with me, it just give me a better perspective on life. I in any way haven't forced anyone to share anything they don't want to.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up