crazy symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi guys has anyone had any anxiety symptoms where the floor seems tobe moving when you walk and do you get symptoms where they shift around your body 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had it happen before its inner ear. Which causes more anxiety try plugging your nose and clise your mouth and blow til ears pop try couple times and youll feel better.. Or some accupressure for vertigo
  • Posted

OMG Yesss! I'm so glad that I found you 🙌🏻 that's been happening to me along with some other symptoms! It's so weird i try to explain to the dr and I sound crazy!
    • Posted

Yea anxiety is horrible i have a bunch of symptoms as well rite now i feel like i have to force myself to breathe when i know my body can do it on its on i hate anxiety
  • Posted

Thats vertigo. Scary as heck. Musckes in neck are way too tense and you need to properly breathe. I hate that feeling!!! If you can go and get a neck massage.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.