CRP BLOOD TESTS AFTER IBS SYMPTOMS FOR 8 MONTHS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone ever had a CRP Blood test before and if so what were your results? Going off my results online i believe they are <4.8 mg/L but im not a doctor so i dont know what that means.

Looking on google never gives me any good outcomes, its just keeps talking about Lymphoma and cancer etc.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You are far better off asking your doctor who will give you accurate answers which Google can never do for you. Ask your doctor to explain your results in plain English and not doctor speak so that you understand everything.

• Posted

Hi Kileen

CRP blood test is a C-Reactive Protein blood test which tests for inflammation in the body. Normal levels are 3 yours is 4.8 which is low indicating no inflammation. If you want confirmation chat with your doctor to confirm this...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.