crying...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have noticed lately that when I cry because this is getting me down i get a crampy pain on my right hand side in my chest kind of maybe under my ribs. I also get the same pain in the same spot when I gag(sorry) is this familia? Of gallbladder issues?

Thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rochelle,

I definetly get this Checked out at your GPs/Doctors,

and if they try to fob you off with Acid Refux Issures, then you have a right to demand investigation with a Gallbladder Consultant, its your body hun & if you feel all is not right then don't wait get it Sorted!!

• Posted

Thank you. I am awaiting a letter for an ultrasound after a yr of complaining to my Dr and being fobbed off x
  • Posted

Thats awful,

You no what I,ve learnt over the years is to stand my ground & Insist you want somthing done & want it done now, not a year later, you have a right Rochelle Just remember your as Important as anyone else in that Surgery & you no whats right & whats wrong with your own body,  Also all GP surgeries should have a written complaints procedure usally at the Respection area  or on the practice website. of your GPs Practice, you can also speak to the Practice manager & make a complaint that way, However, if you feel too uncomfortable to complain to the practice manager  directly then you can make a complaint to the commissioner of the services instead. Epecailly if after your Scan & they do find anything wrong after a year of you Complaining & you having to Suffer with Pain, You have Rights as a Paitent we all do,

Hope you get to the bottom of whats causing you ill health Rochelle sooner than later!!

Let us no what Happens

All the Best x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.