Crying eyes!!!!! & high uric acid!!!! 😥

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi ladies, 

my eyes do nothing but stream water every day! Is this a symptom of peri? 

Also iv just been diognosed with high uric acid can this be due to the dreaded peri too? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I suffer with the crying eyes too but not sure whether it's to do with Peri but I'm am in Peri and never had the crying eyes before.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Hi Spree.

Yes I have the streaming eyes too. I take adoptive eye drops as in peri we can get dry eyes. I also get sore patches round my eyes from the tears ( like acid!! ) and occasionally use hydrocortisone cream on them. Hope this helps.

Helen.

• Posted

Should be Optive not adoptive!!
  • Posted

My eyes get watery at times i don't know if its because i cry a lot or if its dry from crying but they do get teary at times
  • Posted

My eyes water like mad in the mornings and sometimes in the shops too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.