crying spells

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have been on  cit for 2 days now n im not sure if i am dreaming it or not but i dont feel like crying like i did n some of the constant worry i had doesnt seem to be plaguing me. has anyone else experienced this early in. i have had a slight headache n have been tired n a dry mouth. do those symptoms go away in time?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I felt it right alway as well, that only means, the meds works for you. I noticed that everyday the good times/hour gets a little longer everyday. For some it takes over a month to work, so be happy you might not have to take higher dose. It took me two weeks to feel normal. Doctors tell you it takes up to 8 weeks. I am on a road to recovery now from coming of after 5 months. I pray you fine peace once agian.
  • Posted

It started working for me immediately too.  I've said this on this board before but someone explained it to me like this ... Celexa is like the stock market.  You will gradually feel better every day but every so often you'll drop and you won't feel great.  Then you will gradually feel better everyday again.  Even if you do drop, your drop will never be as low as the time before.  I'm happy that it's working for you.  Enjoy it!  
  • Posted

I'm glad it only took you 2 days. It took 6-8wks for me but I'm feeling much better now. Lots of early symptoms go away. My tummy still doesn't like it much on frequent occaisons but the ends justify the means
  • Posted

Hi , yes this is normal and symptoms do go eventually I seemed to cry forever but now only occasionally keep takin I been on them for three years now and wil not come off feel so much better took about couple months to settle then worth side affects to be calm n functioning xx good look keep on with it keep strong in your mind do it for you!! Xx
  • Posted

Hi nikki I'm on day 2 too. Yesterday was Ok no side effects but today I have a headache and dry mouth like you. Head feels a little fuzzy also. I've had a little anxiety attack this morning about 3 hrs after taking it but that when my headache started. Fingers crossed it will work quickly like yours has.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.