crying threw relief of finding other sufferers ... i kind of feel a little normal again

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi im new and i would just like to say hello. Ive been suffering for 4 years and was told in march i had fibro. Ive been taking it all in since then, i look back and see it all makes sense .... believe me when i say this at times i thought i was actually dying. Ive just sat right now and broke my heart that this is real and other people are suffering to... im not alone. Ive felt for so long a whole world of emotions. everyday is hell for me im sick of the struggle to try to keep a life i once had my normal happy life thats been stolen from me so long ago. I havent had any support for a long long time and hope this is my turning point. my pain this past week has been so bad that ive considered giving up the fight its sounds daft i know. Im so thankfull that ive found this site.

6 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Welcome to the site Luaraloo..Its great on here we are al a friendly bunch. I were diagnosed 4 years ago and are on Oramorph, it takes the edge off the pain. We are all suffering the same as you, today my pains are crazy.Makes me feel like jumping in the canal to end it all. My life was always busy, as I were a carer, and did all my own gardening, housework , and decorating..Now I have no energy to do anything, it does make you feel so low. My family don't give me any support at all, never see my grown up children they are in their late 30's and say I live too far for them to visit..Its 20 mins in a car.Whoopi Do!! So I am home alone with my dog, and everyone on here. Hope you can have a better day.
    • Posted

Hi anne120284 thank you for your reply. What youve described as your once life is how mine was ive now changed so much ive left my well paid full time job for a job earning 130 per week part time to which i stughle like hell with to the point of once ive done my four hours i cant to anything else but im trying to remain as much as a normal life as possible. Is so sad to hear of your family and you being alone at least you have the best most loyal friend in the world your poochy ... mine is sometimes the only thing that gets me threw my day im hear gor a chat anytime xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.