Cure for vulvodynia

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone here had medical treatment and successful treatment of vulvodynia? I've heard and read lots of personal ways of curing it, but none of those has worked for me. I am allergic to too much stuff to risk trying something new.  I still have blisters from the last home remedy.  If it works for some of you, I'm glad... But is there any medical treatments that have really worked?  Thank you to whoever answers me.questionsad

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Debi, don’t need put anything on your s skin if it irritates. Just try to heal the nerves from the inside. Are you taking any amitriptyline / nortriptyline or physio or Acupuncture? How long have you been trying? You need to give it time. It takes time, patience and determination. There is nothing that you can apply so that will wake up one morning pain free. Recovery is slow and gradual.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.