Cure your BV - USING A TREATMENT THAT WORKS

Posted , 14 users are following.

Bv - the curse that never goes away, UNTIL NOW!

If you are reading this then you have or think you may have this stubborn infection, symptoms of discharge that smells - for ME it's worse after my period and after sex, my partner is aware I have this and was able to tell me at what times I was suffering bad from it (smell) which was a little embarrassing.

I has tried almost everything, stalked the internet groups for a cure (which is what you are doing now no doubt) it becomes an obsession, looking for ANYTHING that will get rid of it.

Personally when my doctors prescription only worked until my next period I didn't see the point in going and getting another, so I tried to treat myself.

iv tried, diet change, vitamin, billions of probiotics (taken orally and inserted), putting cloves of garlic up there, putting frozen yoghurt up there, tampons soaked in tea tree oil.... At my witts end and spent a fortune :-(

Until now.

I think I have came across something that ACTUALLY works!

Unrefined Coconut Oil!!!!!!

Coconut oil contains no chemicals and is completely natural, it's got 50% natural lauric acid (please Google this) it's anti fungal and anti microbial with a perfect Ph balance for our vaginas.

Lauric acid stops the regeneration of bad cells & bacteria by starving it and it dies, so I went off to Tesco and bought a tub to make some suppositories with some tea tree oil in there - I'd read that this cures yeast infections.

I started on Friday and on Sunday (after some fun with my partner) NO SMELL!!!!! And sweeter was that "Smell is gone" came from him as he's been tortured by my obsession with this lol (ooops)

So I'm now on day 6 and everything is as it should be :-) 

I highly suggest everyone who is suffering to try this - it's still early days and I plan to do this every night until after my next period - that will be the test if it completely has restored everything to it's former glory.

If anyone wants any more info please ask and don't forget to google LAURIC ACID and see for yourself the benefits of this

3 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi daft question but what. Coconut oil did you buy I am as many obsessed with this I bought rephresh which you use every three days but at 15,99 for four inserts can see it's going to be expensive the smell is still there but very faintly
    • Posted

I bought organic unrefined virgin coconut oil and it was less than a tenner, the tea tree oil is the most expensive part, look up 'how to make coconut oil suppositories' on you tube using a small sized rounded ice cube tray, so easy..

As far as I can see this is something I'll need to do for a while until I'm sure everything is back to normal.

I'm also taking a spoonful orally every day.

• Posted

Hello, I was just wondering if the symptoms returned? I know this is old, but I'm curious. As a bv suffer for many years I'm looking for something that will help. I have dealt with this for many years, and I am tired. I am only 20, and over the years I've been bullied, and etc due to having bv. People always viewed me/ view me as being dirty or having std's. I want it all to end, and I am so tired. Are you still using this method, and if so how often do you use it?? Also have you made any changes to your diet while using the coconut oil??

• Posted

If you're still searching for a cure....I am going to try this starting today....I have been suffering with it for 2 years. I'm a married mother of 4...maybe we can share our experiences. I've tried so many things and nothing has long lasting results. I douched one time (by laying in the bathtub and letting in sit in there for a minute or two)with a vinegar mix I bought at Fred Meyer and then I started drinking a tablespoon or so of raw unrefined vinegar in about 6 ounces of warm water at night for the past 4 nights. I'm on the vinegar kick I guess lol. The discharge and the smell was gone until today but its light and not fishy....its more...sour smelling. So I'm going to do the coconut at night too. My hopes is to change the environment so my good bacteria can outgrow the bad. I have read so much material on BV that I'm sick at the fact that they don't have a cure yet! Why the neck not?! What I've learned that is most important is that the bad bacteria that caused BV build a "biofilm" that is like a shield on our vagina walls and basically takes over by preventing our good bacteria from getting through! Creating the best environment for the bad bacteria to grow. Soooo....I'm going to try and change the environment. The meds from the doctor kill the bacteria (good and bad) but can't penetrate through that biofilm .....I read some case studies where are trying something called Proteinase K and its getting some results but its not safe yet for use down there or something??? I'm going to keep reading up on it...you should too. In the meantime, good luck. Xoxo

• Posted

Hi Genie, I've been dealing with this for a little over six months but have had enough recorrences that it is now a chronic problem... I'd be intrested to hear about what you have researched or learned... thank you!

• Posted

Hi,thanks for ur story and info,I want to try it,did u have any side effects from using it?
  • Posted

Can u use the coconut oil liquid?
    • Posted

You can buy it right in the grocery store we're cooking oils will be make sure you get the one that says organic unrefined means that has done less processing and we'll have more nutrients!

• Posted

Will drinking coconut water daily do the trick?
  • Posted

I've been dealing with BV for over 2 years. I trying everything,different doctors,diet,antibiotics...Nothing really helped,after taking antibiotics was getting worse. Not long ago I discovered ACV, it took away the smell,which I was so happy about,but this didn't last long,as soon i had sex,the smell came back.. Two weeks ago I finally tried coconut oil with tea tree oil....!! OMG !!! The smell is gone,i feel great,i can enjoy a happy sex life without feeling embarrassed! To everyone who suffers from BV,you definitely should try!

I did this treatment 4 days.

One tablespoon of coconut oil and I added 2 drops of tea tree essential oil,soak a tampon in the coconut oil mixture  and insert in your vagina for an hour,twice a day. 

Good luck ladies!

• Posted

Have your symptoms came back since you have tried this? And if so how long do they stay away the first time you tried it?
  • Posted

I took an antibiotic for a uti a couple months ago and got bv. Went to the dr blah blah blah. The meds worked but temporarily. I just recently started seaching the net to find a cure. The peroxide and tea tree oil worked but caused so much irritation the next day i quit it. Then i saw this about coconut oil. Sooooo....i went to the store. Bought a jar of all natural unrefined extra virgin coconut oil and went to town. After the first night i noticed the smell was gone. Did it again in the morning and still no smell but also no itching or irritation. I just take a spoonful and put it on some plastic wrap and form a suppository and freeze it for a couple minutes. Then i insert it and lay down for 30 or 45 minutes. Im also taking 2 womens 50 billion probiotics a day as well as 2 1000 mg vitamin c, 2 800 mcg folic acid, and 3 acidophilus at bedtime. Ive definitely done my research and i think maybe with everything combined i can beat this as its consuming my entire life. Got my fingers crossed that this works. But im thinking it is. Just in 2 days i feel better. I feel like a walking pharmacy but its all gonna be worth it if it works.
    • Posted

Do you any updates on how the tea tree oil and coconut oil mix worked for you??

• Posted

this is exactly what happened to me! UTI then BV. its all consuming. could you give me an update on how it is going?

• Posted

Turns out im allergic to tea tree oil. It messed me up. Coconut oil is soothing and helped. But my dr also told me i didnt have bv this time around and it was a yeast infection. But idk. I think she may be wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.