curious!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is it ok to eat eggs providing not fried or cooked in any fat?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Pre or post removal of your Gallbladder ? None, before , stay away from dairy, no cheese. 

After surgery, anything you want....

• Posted

Thanks Gail, have had the odd coddled egg but will cut them out know. Already fat, glueton, lactose and dairy free that is apart from the odd eggss.
    • Posted

You also, and this is the main one, cut out any and all fat, fatty products, processed fat. So until you get that gallbladder out really. Nothing, a lot of water
    • Posted

Waiting on a date, hope fully in two weeks time as just come out of hospital. 3 bad sessions unable to control myself.
  • Posted

Im eating eggs right now! I guess it really isn't good to eat, but I was already having pain prior to eating this meal. I took our the yellow parts of the eggs, so I'm just eating the whites. Would vegetable oil be considered a fat to avoid? Olive oil? Dairy is a nono for me
  • Posted

Before my surgery, eggs were one of the biggest no-nos - every time I ate an egg - no matter how it was cooked, I was very sorry I had! Since the operation I am able to eat as many eggs as I want!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.