Curious, help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have hsv1 on my vagina for about a year. Generally my OBs are small usually in one area and last about a week and a half.  I had an outbreak after a Brazilian wax in 2 separate areas of my vagina, one cluster on my left lip and another closer to my vulva on the inner fold. The latter I thought was originally just an ingrown hair so I popped it, is now 3 weeping sores. The sores on my left lip have begun to scab and heal while the others are still yellowa and wet. I can’t tell if they are healing I’ve been using bactine and coconut oil to alleviate the pain. It’s been about 3 days, since the area generally remains moist is it possible they’ll heal without scabbing?  They aren’t as painful as they were initially and since some have begun to heal I’m considering the drying out method to help them scab 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

All of mine healed with no scabing and I had lots!  So it’s possible.  I was also at my doctors every 2 days because I had such a severe first outbreak she wanted to monitor to be sure I didn’t get a bacterial infection.  She mentioned that I wasn’t a “scabber” and they just healed without scabbing over.
    • Posted

Normally they scab over so it had me worried, how long did they take to go away for you? I’m on day 3 after they opened up 
    • Posted

Oh my god it was awful.  It took forever!  I had my first outbreak 3 weeks and 5 days ago.  I just started feeling okay to wear underwear again 3 days ago and now I just spotted something on my labia!  It hurts like a b!  I’m hoping it’s from shaving but judging by how it feels it’s not sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.