Cutting patches?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Whats anyone's thoughts? I've had conflicting advice, using evorel sequi and thought it would be a way to ease myself off them?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i was on premarine from 39 to 55 then i was forced to come off it by my gp, i am now 62 and have put up with the awful side effect of not being on it, i am in the process of trying to get my gp to prescribe it again but i am not holding out hope. i think it is ridiculous that you can't get to make a choice about your own body ! sorry i can't help you with your query, but i hope you get the information you need

• Posted

I've been cutting my Evorel Conti patches in half for year. It's fine to do so.If you want to do this then start by cutting a small piece off and then wait for a few weeks for your body to adjust before you cut another small piece off.. do it slowly and methodically.

• Posted

While I'm not familiar with your specifc patch, I know for fact that you can cut patches that are of the matrix sytle.  (i.e. viville)  I was directed to do this by a physician, and it works just fine.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.