Cycle Lenght Fluctuation each month !

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the menstrual cycle lenght fluctuate by about 8 days. So for example over a few months my menstrual cycle lenght varies from 26 days, 29days, 33days, 28 days, 31 days etc. so the lenght of the cycle varies each month. Prior to this i had regular 28 day cycle give or take 1 or 2 days. I'm in early 30s and not on any hormonal contraceptives but i was diagnosed with endometriosis last year but this caused no problems up until recently.

Any advice would be appreciated, im not aure if i should visit a gp about this or just accept the varying cycle lenght being

within normal relms.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.