cystocele

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is vaginal sex ok with a cystocele?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes it is iza as long as you feel no pain or discomfort.
  • Posted

Do you need to wait until the Doctor has given you the go ahead and you are all healed ?
    • Posted

I had both cystocele and rectocele operations in 2010. I have had a lot of issues and now the prolapse is visible again and I feell like there is  something foreign in my vagina.  It is not painful just annoying.  I am afraid to go to the gynocologist as I do not want to have that surgery again. 
  • Posted

why do you think it failed ? sorry I mean no offence but maybe you have advice to offer due to experiences

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.