Cysts

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does any other ladies out there suffer with cysts since starting menapause. Just looking for abit if reasurrence xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi Karen I am now 10 years post meno but started with breast cysts which i had checked by having a needle biopsy during my Peri i ended up with one large cyst and two small and also a small cyst on one leg all okay ...scary though when you find them it put my anxiety through the roof
    • Posted

Hi thanks for you reply I’m on anti biotics for it now very sore I’ve had 3 now in the past 18 monthes of menapause but frightening when u find them in your breasts xx
  • Posted

I just had a TVUS a few weeks ago and I have a very small simple cyst on my right ovary. I’m not 12 months without a period but my FSH came back in the menopause range. I know they say we should not be getting cysts after Meno but statistics show that it is more common then they once thought. My sister in law is in Perimenopause and she has multiple  cysts on both her ovaries. Hope this helps:-)
  • Posted

Yes! Really bad fibrocysts in my breasts and ovarian cysts. 
    • Posted

Hi it’s a nightmare dr said it’s all part of menapause xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.