Daily Headache & Chest/Thigh Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the last 5 years, ive dealt with daily headaches, chest pain, and almost daily leg pain. Some days are better than others, but every day pain is taking its toll. Doctors say its anxiety, and i currently take cymbalta. ive noticed some improvement, but still experience alot of pain & frequent panic attacks (mouth goes numb, sweat pours, throat closes up). does anyone have any tips on what else i can try? doctors either have no response or throw new meds at me. only relief i get is from chiropractor, tons of ibuprofen, and slightly from cymbalta. please help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

doctors really dont know what to do about anxiety except prescribe meds so its up to us to find some relief.

what i have done is.......

Have regular talks with a counselor. it helps to vent. and learn relief techniques.

listen to meditations for anxiety, sleep, overthinking, etc on you tube.

learn proper breathing techniques found on you tube....Very Importanr!!

stopped taking life so seriously

laugh more, smell the roses

Relax the mind however you can. that decreases symptoms

FOR PANIC ATTACK LISTEN TO "STOP PANIC ATTACKS NOW" on you tube. its great! SHE GUIDES YOU THROUGH IT

BE careful how much ibupropen you take. its very hard on the kidneys!

feel better ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.