Dammit

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry for the title but it's just how I feel. I am just complaining. Two weeks and two days into 10 mg and I cannot stand the spacey detached feeling. I hate this so bad and I can keep telling myself it gets better but I just feel so damn hopeless then I'll never feel again. I feel like a zombie and I hate this.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You need to give your medication time to work your side effects should reduce as you continue down the pathway.

Seasons Greetings

BOB

• Posted

Awb

I know exactly how you feel, the first two weeks for me were the worst of my life & im not exaggerating, Things will settle down & in the background the drugs will already be helping you , four months ago I would never have believed that I could ever feel as good as I do now ,

It's not easy , remember you have an illness & like any other you need to take some pressure off yourself & give yourself time to recover.

Good luck for the new year.

Regards

Tom

• Posted

Thank you Tom. I had no idea it was gonna be like this I had no idea I would feel so often on like myself. I had no idea and my vision would be all blurry. None of this was explained to me and I'm really struggling. I'm glad you made it through it and I'm hoping that things start to get better. I just feel it so unlike myself it is ridiculous

• Posted

Also, merry Christmas Tom. Thank you for the help
    • Posted

No worries Awb

This forum helped me loads so I'm happy to try & help others through it .

When you say ' scared' it brings back bad memories as I basically said goodbye to my partner as I thought the former me had gone forever & I would have to get used of me being the way I felt then, I promise you it's not the case & you will return again stronger & better prepared for what life throws at you.

Just keep believing ,

Regards

Tom

• Posted

AWw sorry to hear that Awb but I'm 5 weeks in and believe me it definitely gets better I feel good now hope you do soon

• Posted

Thank you everyone for listening. I am frankly scared. Just feels like I'll never be myself again. I hope everybody's feeling better today . Merry Christmas

• Posted

I know exactly what you mean I'm 4 days off it now and I'm still feeling horrendous , you deserve a lot of credit for lasting over 2 weeks , I lasted 6 days and the thought of taking another one was unbearable.

I feel you're pain

• Posted

Hi, I felt same but its now day 11 and the spacy feeling, well its stopped me from feeling bad so I caan now think better and clearer. I hope it will be the same for you. hang in there as it takes time but it should get better.  The side effects are crap, but they do start to ease. Good luck and be strong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.