Dark day

Posted , 8 users are following.

So today has been a very dark day, to the point of envisaging the relief of death with the peace we all seek. I shall see tomorrow as I've been here before and know the drill ............ never easy, never less, just what is and hope for a brighter day tomorrow 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Sometimes all we can do is to help others and know that we are doing this at least. Reach out to others.

My purpose is to take care of my boys, the rest so what..

I dont know the why's of it all,

why we have this, plague, this curse. I really feel its a curse, and its there to either punish or teach or both.

I hear you cazycat..i hear you loud and clear.

• Posted

Hey there. I've had the same days for some time now  hun..  how crap& senseless this illness is!! Never ending and same here hoping for the next day to be brighter than the one before... I can only hope new meds do something starting Thurs,  and big hugs for you xx

• Posted

Oh you sound like me, bad days, anxiety wont leave, dont want to do anything.  What have they given you to try to help?  I have tried many but need to hear from someone going through it.
    • Posted

Hi Ann. I'm still struggling so can't say anything is helpful to a huge degree just now. But I'm currently on promazine 50mg the x3 a day and coming off sertraline and starting venlaflaxine so I'm on a roller coaster of sorts but promazine does take the edge off if taken before the anxiety builds too much xx

• Posted

I pray you have a much better day tomorrow!

Please know that those of here care about you;it is why we come to this site.....to give support and share our darkest feelings.

God Bless

• Posted

Hello Crazycat. I'm sorry you have had that dark day. You have been through this...you will get through it again. Be strong ....I hope the following day is better for you. Look after yourself. X Julia 

• Posted

I'm so sorry you are in such a dark place. We're all here by your side standing with you x

• Posted

Hi Crazycat - reminds of Scarlett O'Hara: "Well, I won't think about that now...I'll think about that tomorrow...Tomorrow is another day."

• Posted

Hi all,

I would very much like to thank you for your replies, thoughts and above all your love and support ❤️

I am still not great but improving again slowly, taking it all day by day, my thoughts are with you my fellow travellers and may your journey be smooth xx 

• Posted

Aww anytime. U are always there wen we all need you too. Hang in there xxx
  • Posted

Big shout out and group chest bump to you crazy cat girl. I know it will be better, its like freakin hangin on by your toenails. (reminds me of card from a long time ago i saw of this cute little gray kitty barely hanging on with her little nails.) 

We will prevail.

XXOX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.