day 12

Posted , 3 users are following.

on the 12th day of christmas trala la la la la. and on the 12th day of 40mgs yes has been fine with just a slight spaced out feeling prevailing throughout the day. no headaches yet again, bliss! did have a vaguely disturbed sleep but I think that's because my teddy fell out the bed haha smile

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey all sounds good!  Glad to hear no adverse side effects yet :-)

Bit worried about teddy though - poor little guy. biggrin

• Posted

I do'nt really have a teddy, my sister has got mine from when I was a baby but she wont give it so I threw my dummy out the pram and went home..... smile
    • Posted

Even more concerned about teddy now ..... a fictitious figure it seems, or is he?  Teddies must have their place in this life - they have rights lol cheesygrin
  • Posted

Fabulous! Sounds like youre getting there.  Enjoy!!!!

Nice enough up there for your bike yet? :-)

• Posted

the weather is'nt quite right for the motorbike yet, damp roads covered with a horrible brine stuff they use to grit the roads up here, it's extremely corrosive on metals so I try and avoid it altogether unless the roads are dry, but my day will surely come soon smile hope you are well Vix...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.