Day 17 fluxotine starting to feel hopless

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all been on fluxotine for 17 days now and I'm so fed up of being anxious feel so depressed don't want to be around anyone don't want to do anything I'm a single mum of 2 boys one of which has health problems the way I'm feeling is scaring me because I need to be there for him anyone help me 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The side effects are awfull but worth it in the end confide in GP  HE MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THING SHORT TERM TILL MEDS GET IN YOUR SYSTEM ALSO TRY SOME MINDFULNESS ON YOUTUBE DOES HELP GOOD LUCK
  • Posted

Thank you he gave me diazipan not really doing much it's this constant nervous feeling and feeling like I'm going to be sick is not helping 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.