Day 17 on 20

Posted , 2 users are following.

Today is day 17 of being on 20 mg after being on 10 mg for one month. I don't feel as spaced out but I still feel horribly detached. My anxiety he is still really high and comes in waves. Please share your success with me and let me know that 17 days on 20 mg the store early in the still hope for me on this medication. Positivity only. Thank you all so much

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also, it may really be a coincidence but I will have very very brief moments where I feel normal. But they quickly leave. That's only been the last couple of days

• Posted

Hi

Me again.  Sounds like things are beginning to happen for you - those brief moments of normality, anxiety coming in waves and not so spaced out.  Those brief moments will grow and the other symptoms will ease as more time passes.

K x

• Posted

Thank you very much Miss Kate . I sure hope this settles soon. Your guidance is invaluable.
    • Posted

So to be perfectly blunt, is it normal to still feel so strange after about three weeks on 20 mg? This whole process is been hell. Fingers crossed
    • Posted

Absolutely.  It can be a couple of months before you start noticing anything.  

So yes, 3 weeks is early days sad  

It can be tough and you'll often feel like its never ending ...... but patience and perseverance really do pay.  Just tick off each day that passes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.