Day 2

Posted , 3 users are following.

Tears at bedtime last night, just a release of pent up anxiety but I was in no doubt that I was going back for day 2 of the course.

Not all plain sailing but i am feeling better. As well as group sessions (mindfullness etc) I had a shoulder back and head massage.

A long way to go but at last I feel optimistic about my recovery. Will bore you all with details of day 3 tomorrow

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Well done Angela

Good for you.  This course will only make you stronger and able to cope with the fall out.  It might give you more confidence too.  

It certainly gave me more confidence and I was dreading my course.  I even joined a yoga group because of going on a mindfulness course.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.