Day 2

Posted , 6 users are following.

Good morning ladies. Ive been in peri for 2 years now still getting a period albeit irregular. Ive noticed on Day 1-3 I feel the absalute worst. Bad headaches anxiety heavy bleeding just feeling un well. Abyone else. Just want to know im not alone...ughh

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Renee no youre not alone I got my period 2 days ago was in bed all day yesterday feel like I have the flu on top of period bleeding super heavy, headache weird pressure in sinus anxiety through the roof super heightened sense of smell and an all over tight feeling. Its awful cried most of the day. Thiughts and prayers to you i hope you feel better ❤

• Posted

Yupp on day 2 feeling exact same way sinus headache ughhh.. Where is the finish line lol. Hope you feel better as well

• Posted

Do you feel really super dry too? Like your face your mouth your hair?

• Posted

omg Yassss ...lol everything is so dry. I only drink water so i know im hydrated but geeze at this point i need to buy stock in chapstick lol

• Posted

im on day 7 and my anxiery is bad i feel like im losing my mindbso emotional think im crazy i hold in my tesrs which prob makes it worst and i feel fustrated angry and like i will explode have no alone time both kids home and drive me crazy i cant relax at all and i work from home and feel trapped and the littlest thing will make me cry my body feels drained and i have no appetite

• Posted

i can understand and sympathize with you. Im 41 and have a5 yr old. ughh.Cry let it out and then be kind to yourself abd find 5 min at least a day just for you.. big hugs momma

• Posted

Same...I hate being a woman.

• Posted

Ive never wished I was a man so much in my life and now with the lovely beard im starting to grow on top of all these other symptoms looks like my wish is coming true lol

• Posted

I thought it was only me growing a beard...hahaha ctfu..you gotta laugh through all the craziness..ugh

• Posted

Oh no, girl...i have a mustache that keeps me checking daily!!! Not mention the random hairs that pop up. Finding them at days end but you KNOW they weren't there that morning!!!

• Posted

lmao i have hair growin on places i didnt even no hair could grow..ctfu i go and get waxed every other week now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.