Day 2

Posted , 6 users are following.

Good morning ladies. Ive been in peri for 2 years now still getting a period albeit irregular. Ive noticed on Day 1-3 I feel the absalute worst. Bad headaches anxiety heavy bleeding just feeling un well. Abyone else. Just want to know im not alone...ughh

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Renee no youre not alone I got my period 2 days ago was in bed all day yesterday feel like I have the flu on top of period bleeding super heavy, headache weird pressure in sinus anxiety through the roof super heightened sense of smell and an all over tight feeling. Its awful cried most of the day. Thiughts and prayers to you i hope you feel better ❤

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Do you feel really super dry too? Like your face your mouth your hair?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

im on day 7 and my anxiery is bad i feel like im losing my mindbso emotional think im crazy i hold in my tesrs which prob makes it worst and i feel fustrated angry and like i will explode have no alone time both kids home and drive me crazy i cant relax at all and i work from home and feel trapped and the littlest thing will make me cry my body feels drained and i have no appetite

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Same...I hate being a woman.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up