Day 20 on fluoxetine 20mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm on my 20th day of my 20 mg fluoxetine. The past two days have been scary. I feel dark and just want to stay in bed. Anxiety is so crazy. I'm worried this won't get better and I won't feel better. Just want to keep my eyes closed but can't sleep I wake up four times throughout the night. I'm on it for ocd anxiety and hypochondria but I'm feeling really depressed. Anyone else ??

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you do a search on this medication on this website and read thru past posts you will see that what you are feeling is perfectly normal. Though it sucks it does get better.. just the tablets pushing into your system.
  • Posted

Hi Victoria 

did you start to feel better prior to this ? Did you miss a day? That's the only time I had a bad reaction was trying to ween off. Go and see your doctor, don't suffer.

It does get better 

best wishes 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.