Day 21

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I am on day 21 of the tablets and up till today, had no bad experiences. I made a homemade fudge cheesecake for my friends when they visited yesterday and just couldn't resist a piece ( I knew I would pay the price today and I have) luckily I haven't needed to leave the house today, just hoping it's out my system by tomorrow. I have resisted standing on the scales at home and get my first weigh in on Thursday at the docs. I am really unsure if I have lost any weight but I certainly feel healthier. Hoping I don't get too disappointed on Thursday as I have been good.... Apart from yesterdays cheesecake.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well done for keeping the healthy eating up for 3 weeks! :D

I think the odd treat is fine, as long as it doesn't become an everyday thing.

I know what you mean about being able to tell if you have or have not lost weight but feeling healthier.

Don't get too down if you have lost just a small amount, because ideally you should lose 2lbs a week in order to sustain the weight loss.

Let us know how you get on!

All the best.

• Posted

I agree with Greentea any loss is great and I agree about the treat. A treat once a week is fine, it gives you something to look forward to, without a treat you are less likely to stick to it. Good luck for your weigh in :D
  • Posted

Thanks for making me feel better about having a treat.... I think I will need to choose my treats more carefully though..... had terrible day after the cheesecake :oops: or will definitely make sure I don't have any plans for the next day. Would like to say it was worth it, but not too sure about that lol x
  • Posted

Had my 1st weigh in this morning and lost 3kg, which I make it to be betweeen 6 and 7 lbs. I have read on here, people losing that in a week, when it's been a month for me. I am just happy that for the first time in months, the weight has came off rather than on. These tablets must work somehow. This has made me more motivated to try and lose the same again next month.
  • Posted

Well done! That is great! That's equivalent to 3bags of sugar walk around with 3 of them for a while and realise how much that is and like you said losing is far better than gaining. Have you tried weight watcher desserts or weight watcher eclairs.

I made myself a chart and mapped my progress

Keep up the good work.

• Posted

Never thought of it as 3 bags of sugar.... That does sound a lot! Went to asda earlier and picked up lots of weight watchers food. Really surprised at selection. Just had one of their pizzas and thought it was lovely, only problem is.... the lemon slice cake is so tasty, think I could eat the whole packet. I am keeping a food diary, might do the chart as that sounds like a good idea.
  • Posted

I also made myself a personal calory/fat counter for the first 3-4 months; I bought a A5 size A-Z book and listed everything I ate and recorded items as I wanted them for example apples under A bananas under B. It took about a month to list most things, it saved time in the long run. It helped me compare products and helped me make improvements to my diet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.