Day 21 post op

Posted , 7 users are following.

Had my TKR 3 weeks today! Been for physio on the Cybex machine have a flexibility of 120 pleased with that keep pushing onwards and upwards

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh, you have come of age on your 21st!

Great to hear its going well! 😀

• Posted

"Great kid.  Don't get cocky." - Han Solo, Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope

• Posted

"Women Always Figure Out The Truth. Always

The Force Awakens

• Posted

Well done woman!:-)))))))  We can DO it!  The joy of the new knee!  Mine is three months old tomorrow and it seems such a long time ago that I even gave it any thought!  It's weeks now that it's felt natural and strong and wonderful.    And the other knee playing up badly just emphasises the wonder of the new one!  We have every reason to be VERY positive!

• Posted

I'm at Day 20. Got 105 degrees. Wow, you are doing fantastic!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.