Day 30 flu therapy.....I had a panick attack

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all...

Today is day 30 of flu...20mg per day in the morning.

I was Ok more lessons the days before without panic attacks...

But today after a lunch a survived a panic attack....racing heart and sweating...

I had a Propranolol 25mg and I calm down....

I wonder if anyone survived this on day 30 flu??

Is it possible to strike again at this stage after a month of drinking flu??

Had anyone suffering this in this stage?

Any reassurance will be great...

Thank you in advance..

A

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

DRINKING FLU . do you mean FLUOXETINE . why do yoiu drink it
  • Posted

Hi alex

You are confusing us here (lol)

I think you may have meant "suffered" not "survived" and "taking" not "drinking".

Yes, it is possible to have a few panic attacks until your mind/body is properly recovered, but try to ignore/work through them, as you know what they are.  You may find you have to stay on Fluoxetine for some time....I have been on it long term with no known side effects.  If you need it....so what?  Persevere and Good Luck!

• Posted

Do you had panic attacks?

Did they stopped after a while on flu?

A

• Posted

Sorry

I was writing uncomfortable...

Thank you for your answers.

I was disappointed because I thought Panic attacks stopped and I am 100% cured...but unfortunately I will have to go on through a little bit more time...and to be careful not to eat too much cause obviously today I get a panic attack from overloading with food...

It's a long road I suppose...

God help us all...

A

• Posted

PROZAC IS A MUNCHY  med   you always feel hungry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.