Day 4, shakeing

Posted , 6 users are following.

Day 4 10mg, waking up pins and needles all over body, arms shakeing , internal shakeing anyway from menopause , please work

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Susan

your going to have some side effects. keep strong it will get better. I suggest asking your doctor to put you on Escitipram for it has less side effects.

• Posted

Mrs Susan,

stay with the 10mg its just the side effects. its a roller coaster ride. I went through it. cut out caffeine and eat healthy. Drink water and walk. At night do some meditation before bedtime. Breathing exercises important. I used rebekah Borucci on Utube. Trust me this will pass.

Will

• Posted

It will pass, but you have to give the process time. Easier said than done, I know.

Dr Claire Weeks, Self Help for your Nerves is very good.

Also reaching out to people, don't isolate.

• Posted

I stopped taking it after day 2. I had severe twitching all over my body. My legs felt like a ran a triathlon through the night. It was personally too much for me. What helped me a lot was listening to Dr. Caroline Leaf (neurologist) she has a TED talk also, but it is very powerful and real about remapping the brain with our thoughts.

I hope this helps some and you find comfort.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.