day 5 @ 40mg

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello,

day 5 has passed without incident, no anxiety or yesterdays anguish rearing its ugly head, still the spaced out feelings but I can master them now' Had 5 hours concentration driving today which swallowed up most of my day, and goes to show that when I'm fully occupied things aint so bad. Perhaps too much time is spent sitting on my butt allowing the mind to wander and get itself tied in knots? Lets see what tomorrow brings! Hope everybody has had a good day with some positive vibes coming through the clouds smile Caio for now, David...  

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

U seem like ur handling the 40mg well smile the spaced out feeling eh?? Driving me crazy. What did ur Dr say about it? I'm seeing my gp tomorrow 
    • Posted

Hmmm yip so far so good with the 40mgs! But I'm not bounting my chickens just yet, long ways to go. My doctor said it should fade away the spaced out feeling in time, perhaps mine got worse again with upping the dose. Hope all goes really nice at your doctors tomorrow Rachel, smile
    • Posted

for bounting^^ read counting! can't bloody spell now haha
    • Posted

I hope it will fade 7 weeks seems ages. U sound happier in what u write anyway which is great ! I'm just getting energy now that I have to live feeling spacey and detacted 

Best of luck 

• Posted

Glad you are feeling ok. It seems that the transition from 20 mg to 40 mg for you is going right, is that right?

How is the spaced out feeling? I try to imagine but I can't....

This is my 8th day on 60 mg. I have no feeling of sadness nor dark mood, which is great. My anxiety is pretty much ok. I really feel that I'm defeating depression.

What is bothering me is the somnolence and a bit lack of motivation. But I can't complain since I just upped the dose.

• Posted

hiya Danilo! yes so far so good with the 40mgs, it is only day 5 but am feeling pretty good compared to a few weeks ago smile it is kinda weird the  spaced out thing in my head, although I think it is when I'm sitting down mainly, when I'm active I notice it less. Today I was preoccupied with driving for a few hours so concentration was maximum, and I was not aware of the spaced out thing. Sounds like you are certainly doing well on the 60mgs Danilo, that is great news. I guess the sleepiness and lack of motivation will eventually recede, perhaps they are the last side effects to leave us? So pleased for you smile
  • Posted

morning,

i hope it wasnt too bad at the hospital yesterday, and im glad you can see that keeping busy helps the symptoms you get. hope today is a good day for you,

yesterday daughter and i went shopping and she managed well in the busy shops, early december we walked in one shop, with 1 person at the till, and right by the main doors and she just had tears running down her face, and it was all too much, we had to leave, so if she is shopping happily, then i know it was a good day for her!!

we had temps of - 8 here the last couple of nights, so its pretty chilly, i hope your fairing better with the weather, and can get out for a little walk! puppy has freezer burn on his nuts from the snow here, so we wont be walking today!

do you like cooking? maybe that could keep you occupied for a little while, make food & freeze it?

anyway, im waffling, keep smiling. x

• Posted

good morning Karen,

haha just laughing @ poor puppy dogs injuries, thats why I stopped wearing a kilt in winter wink minus 8 yikes that is cold! having said that I was reading about the coldest inhabited place on earth, a village in Siberia, where they have recorded a low of -90, and the winter average is -30!! now that IS cold haha. Wow that is great progress for your daughter I am delighted for you both, today so far I'm feeling quite good @ 11am, hope the rest of the day is good. I do cook all the time actually, although I tend to cook fresh on a daily basis (cheated last night, got a frozen curry on way home from hospital) and hey I do'nt mind you waffling, on the contrary I look forward to your posts, they make me smile and give me hope smile catch you later, David x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.