Day 5 and getting easier

Posted , 3 users are following.

Day 5 of taking 20mg and side effects are getting easier to cope with. Take it at 7am every morning and by 10am i feel as though i could live a life again.

My main 2 issues are not been able to eat till mid afternoon so constant stomach pains and dioreahea. The 2nd issue is waking around 4am in cold swets and panic mode. Do others have tge same issues?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

When you take this medication take them with milk that should help settle the tummy.

With many drugs we are supposed to take some food with them, so you try and take them just after food, and above. When we take some medications that can settle on your empty tummy and cause an upset.

B.

• Posted

I am on day 16 of taking it. I still have some eating issues, just not hungry even though I know I need to eat. Like you, it does go away after awhile and I get an appetite. I also still do have mild insomnia...but that's also getting better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.