day 5 - cant belive how easy this is!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

cant belive how many foods you can eat. i even found a cheese with 3% fat per slice.

keeping with my exercise and drinking loads of water.

Just hope i see some resiults on the scales.

so far loving orlistat

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have to stick up for SW here ladies.  The 'unlimmited carbs' is for those following the green plan ie virtually veggie like me. Its all about food optimising and it does work as I have lost weight before.  SW is not a 'diet' but a life changer to teach you better eating habits.  As with any other plan, if you lose the weight, think 'job done' and go back to bad ways then the weight will return.

I'm only on Orlistat because I found out that I am in early stages of Type 2 diabetis and my gp said I qualified to have them. 

• Posted

Hi Gill

Fair enough. If it works for you great. I guess we are all different and different things work for different people.

Sorry to hear about your diabetes.

• Posted

I seem to hve caused some upset and that was not my intention.

As I said yesterday it is a TOOL.  Just another tool to help people lose weight. 

I have no problem telling anyone I am overweight, defintely as my GP would not have given me Orlistat.  I chose not to use it after trying it as I didn't want to take any pills.  That was my choice.  I have sice seen my GP and told her and winstead we have a plan which is based on diet and exercise.

At the end of the day we have choices and I just happen to thnk it's worth having an alternative to drugs to help change something with my body.  When changes occur naturally they are mmore inclined to last longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.