day 5 of cit , side effects bad but dont feel any different

Posted , 9 users are following.

well day 5 of cit 10mg and to be honest no improvement in my mood , side effects headache , bad stomache allways had a cast iron stomache even on other meds , and sweating , feeling restless fidgity , got to give it time i suppose , 

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Welcome to the Club Terry!

Just accept the initial side effects of Cita like an initiation into this varied yet wonderful club! We all felt (some are feeling) like your are feeling now (to varying degrees, varying symptoms and varying intensities), but what a great club!

The more you post the more you learn and the easier it is to accept (if you can) what is happening and to some extent what to expect. Any queries, problems, paranoia, concerns, need for advice or maybe just a chat then, the is the place to be, and you've already joined!

I know it is easy for some of us to be up about it, but that is only because we want to let you know it may be difficult to begin with, but, generally, it is worth it!

We still may get little downers however, they're easier to handle once you go with the flow!

Keep posted!

Regards,

David

• Posted

thankyou david for your kind words , feel a little better today just really poorly tummy at the moment keep having to rush to the toilet not very nice but will carry on , i know its the cit as always had a good stomach and it will pass 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.