Day 6 :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel so bad today. The bad thoughts still there. I thought I was getting better as I've usually have a few hours of good but not today. Anyone else had this problem?

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hang on in there, I am on dau 13 and a week ago I would not have thought I could stick out the side effects, but I have and today has been a good day, hopefully the first of many. It is so, so tough but keep reading this forum,  there is so much good advice and support from people who have been or are going through the same! But most of all, don't give up x
    • Posted

Did your depression get worse at first? The last couple days I thought I was getting a little better then today BAM bad day and thoughts I just want to cry.
    • Posted

I felt worse than I did before taking the tablets, but from what I understand that is quite common,  my dr did say i was likely to get worse before I got better, I think that's what makes some people want to stop take them!
    • Posted

Today I def feel worse. I haven't been taking the recommended dose I started with half they put because I'm super sensitive. Tonight im taking the dose they said. May I ask why your taking them? I have depression and anxiety. I've never been this depressed. I was completely fine 2 weeks ago and then just crashed.
    • Posted

Hi Nancy how are you today?
    • Posted

Hi, yesterday was a good day pretty much all day

Today has been a bit up and down but still nowhere near as bad as it was this time last week. How about you, feeling any better?

• Posted

I thought I was early but then I now I keep getting suicidal thoughts and it's scary sad 
    • Posted

Try to see your gp tomorrow or go to A&E. It's not uncommon to have these thoughts but it can be very scary, especially If no one explained that it may happen. But just remember they are only thoughts and they will pass. If you can, stay close to someone who understands but if it gets too much go to A&E. Hang on on there Nicole
    • Posted

No, but I was full of panic and anxiety and I began to understand why people could feel that way.I think it helped that I had been pre  warned by my gp and also because of all the advise on this forum I was able to not allow the panic to run away with me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.