Day 6 of my recovery

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been in terrible pain for 5 days, after having grade 4 piles removed inside and out and this site has really helped my.

I am posting today to give other people some encouragement, on day 6, I am feeling much better and was finally able to go out side for a walk to the local shops and school, and I am not in as much pain, really hope that this time next week I will be back at work.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thank you Michelle.  That is wonderful to hear that you are doing much better.  I'm on day 4 of my recovery.  It gets a little better each day, but I'm still struggling with quite a bit of pain.

• Posted

I am now on day 9 after my op, over the last two days I'm finding that I wake up In a morning and need to go for a BM, for 2 hour after this I'm in really bad pain, after this I've been ok for the rest of the Day, has anyone got any suggestion to help? I'm taking 2x15ml lactose eating finer and fringing water, I don't no what to do has I have to go back to work in a few days 😣

• Posted

How are things going in your recovery?   I am scheduled to have my grade three internal and external hemorrhoids removed in two wks.  I have very nervous about what to expect.
    • Posted

Hi

I am now on day 13 after op and I went back to work today, I'm getting better every day, still sore after a bowl movement and I'm a bit constipated, but their is only a full pain now and I'm off medication, good luck for your op x

• Posted

I am so gutted 4 weeks after having my grade 4 piles removed, they are coming back 😫 after all that pain and changing my diet and exercising more, I don't know what else to do, their must be something wrong somewhere 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.