Day18 fluxotine feel terrible

Posted , 3 users are following.

Woke up at 4 this morning unable to go back asleep with this nervous feeling finally got out the bed to get up for my son for school just took a diazipan all this lack of sleep and not eating seems to be having a affect on me now will I ever feel normal been here before 18 years ago but had a husband to help then and now I'm a single parent with not much support really struggling not sure how long I can do this for now please help me 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jane try and keep going it's hard feel as though I'm through the worst after 12 weeks starting to have days where I have little or none anxiety I do a lot of mindfullness on YouTube especially last thing at night and morning it only takes 10mins I'm also taking Kalms at night are helping good luck chic stay strong xx

• Posted

Thank you Brenda how long was it before you noticed even the slightest Better I'm trying so hard

• Posted

Prob week 6to7 still not great upped dose to 60mg now on week 4 and every day is better than the last been on them before so I know they work just there not a quick fix before I wanted to do nothing which is hard for your brain as you just sit an dwell on everything I have 2 dogs which have been my life saver as in the darkest days I would be out for a good hour but make sure you need to rest I used to have a nana nap just to switch mind off as it’s exhausting don’t feel pressured into think you must be doing things in time you’ll just do them without thinking if that makes sense if you need to talk I’m here anytime stay strong chic x
  • Posted

Hi Jane, I'm taking Flux for anxiety and am just over 12 weeks.  I initially had more anxiety before I started feeling better.  Weeks 3 through 5 were the toughest for me with side effects.  I found that keeping a journal and tracking what I was feeling helped.  It helped me see that I was improving, because it was so gradual.

You need to eat. Try sipping on meal and/or protein drinks that have some nutrition in them.  You will feel better with some nutrition in you.  Your appetite will improve and when it does focus on good nutrition.  You can get rest when you can't sleep. Distract your thoughts with 'sleep stories', like the ones by Calm. I would stay in bed, but sit up, turn on some music and knit.  Walking helped me too.  

Most people report feeling worse in the morning and feeling better as the day progresses.  I was the opposite.  I felt better in the morning and my afternoons and evenings were worse.  You will notice however that as the days pass you will be making progress with little blips here and there.

I still get blips, but do feel better when I am getting exercise, eating well, and getting enough rest.  It is a new normal for me.  I'm still trying to find the right balance.

It gets better, but is slow. keep posting and take care.

• Posted

Tracey I feel like I'm getting worse I'm physically borking in the morning I'm on day 19 is that normal I feel dizzy probably coz of lack of food and sleep I have lost weight I feel like the side effects are taking a turn for the worse I'm proper scared now i tried trazodone before this and that never worked so I feel like I been so sick for a long time now and thank you for replying 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.