Days of feeling very hot and losing my balance?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all I'm 10 months into being peri. New symptoms appearing every so often!. Some which are natural and can put up with. But the last week or two it's actually been scaring me!, I have had days where I have been hot and some where I have been loosing my balance and having to hold onto something! My god Friday at work I was so hot I could feel my face burning is this at all normal? And loosing my balance? Is it normal? Any help or advice ladies please?. .thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes this is very normal, I sometimes lose my balance too.  But usually it's when I'm a bit tired I haven't had enough sleep tonight before. But yes it's part of perimenopause 
  • Posted

Hi I'm over 3 years into it at first night sweats and period probs then gone weight gain and Ibs and now horrendous anxiety that's kept me off work but finally been put on HRT just over a week ago now I've got day sweats too
    • Posted

Girls....anyone...this Premenopause weight gain ..Does it change? Haven't lost a pound in two years..I'm active and have done walks even 5 mile walks & 1000 cal diet.now some of you have possibly seen I mentioned that before...but do we get back to norm? Will I ever be able to lose?
  • Posted

Yes it isperi its the hot flashes there are times i get hot then cold then hot then cold and i get tired to where i just don't want to do anything 

• Posted

Hi thanks ladies for some quick replies!!!!!!!........... So Susan I'm I experiencing hot flashes then? Friday my face literally was very hot . My balancing wobbly and as though I was to faint I'm guessing hormones are low? Quite scary!!!!!!..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.