Deep pain in my pevlis bones

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello fellow sufferers,

today it is a very difficult day for me, I am struggling ...The bones around my pelvis are immensely aching!

Do you ever feel such kind of pain deeply in pelvis bones?

My body seems that it is screaming for estrogen...

I took 1/2 Xanax in the morning for my anxiety and during whole day I am listening to ecclesiastical hymns 

God I am begging for relief

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have it right now. Have had it for days. Thought it was my monthly trying to start but I dont think that will happen now. wish it would. I think it would bring some relief. The heating pad has become my best friend. 
    • Posted

in my case, my period is about to start in 4 days, let's see....I cannot sit on a chair due to the awful discomfort on my pelvic area, I want to pacing the floor all the timerolleyes

• Posted

Evi, when I had deep pelvis pain it was from an ovarian cyst. It was really painful and sometimes the pain ran down my leg too. 
  • Posted

Hi Evi, sorry you are having pains.  I get bladder pain down there when my period is on the way.  Like my insides are being pulled.  I am thin and was told its because I have no fat cushion...whatever.  Also, apparently, my bladder droops a little...wonderful...I’m only 41.  That on top of 100 other issues, I’m ready to wave the white flag. 😩

• Posted

Hi just seen your post x I’ve had aching around my pelvis area for a few weeks now it comes and goes, it feels like period pains any ideas ladies does anyone else have this????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.