Deja vu

Posted , 5 users are following.

Why do we repeat things that we know are wrong/stupid?

Drinking again and cut open the cuts I made last night and I don't even know why 

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

sad whats upsetting you x

I did it yesterday, nothing major but just things getting too much for me at the minute, I know it's wrong and not the best thing to do but it makes me feel better.. Do you feel that way aswell after you've done it, there must be something getting too much for you. X

• Posted

Oh Dondons.

What caused you to self harm ?

Does it relieve pressure by doing this?

Are your wounds clean, have you bathed them?

Put some salt in the water when cleaning them as it will help you by killing germs, it may hurt a little but you don't wanted the wounds infected.

Do you drink heavily?

Do you have a problem with alcohol?

Do you hate yourself?

Do you hate the way you look?

I know a lot of questions but try and answer them so we can help you.

Remember we are always here for you day and night.

You,are a valuable person and give excellent advice to others.

Keep posting or you can PM me anytime

With love, Linda xx

• Posted

I do it with s/h all the time. I know it's wrong and dangerous but can't control it 
  • Posted

Hi, Dondons, ... Please try to resist the urge to cut yourself, do you wantto cut after you have had a drink? Or Is the urge to self harm there all the time and you drink to try to block it?.....

Have you got any support at home, husbands, parents ect to talk to andtry to help? It is obvious that you love your family very,very much.....

You need and deserve to get help and support !!! Please talk to your family doctor or your practice nurse, also for invaluable help xx

The Samaritans... I truly hope that you begin to feel better and cope

With life... sincere and heartfelt wishes to to you.....Deirdre .. xx

• Posted

I have a friend that i talk to but I don't like to burden her with too much, I'm close to my family and have a big family but i don't talk to them about things like this, to them im funny Don dons....it's a front but guess I'm good at which I'm kinda glad about cos I can be someone else around them, if that makes sense, sometimes it's nice to pretend x 
  • Posted

I don't know why i did it other than through pure frustration I just get really adjutated I don't know it kinda helps for all of 5 minutes then my mind sways from the pain back to my thoughts.

I don't hate the way I look, it's not something I really think about and I don't think I have a problem with alcohol other than I know I drink more than I should.

I don't know sorry don't have the answers x 

• Posted

Ditto but not the cutting, really fed up with myself for doing it again ! 

Maybe a better day tomorrow ? One can only hope x 

• Posted

Hi, Dondons, ... Please try to resist the urge to cut yourself, do you wantto cut after you have had a drink? Or Is the urge to self harm there all the time and you drink to try to block it?.....

Have you got any support at home, husbands, parents ect to talk to andtry to help? It is obvious that you love your family very,very much.....

You need and deserve to get help and support !!! Please talk to your family doctor or your practice nurse, also for invaluable help xx

The Samaritans... I truly hope that you begin to feel better and cope

With life... sincere and heartfelt wishes to to you.....Deirdre .. xx

• Posted

you need help dondons from the community mental health team.  I think that you are in crisis.

Richard

• Posted

Sorry with the risk of sounding really dumb, what exactly do you mean by the mental health team? 

I'm on meds, have a supportive doctor and also see a counsellor once a week x 

• Posted

well if you have all that support and are feeling low and like hurting yourself, maybe you should get some extra help from them as well as us.

Richard

• Posted

My counsellor is a great help but I can't see him more often than I do, I just can't afford it. 

Although my doctor is supportive there's only so much he can really do to help x 

• Posted

Hi Richard,

Can I ask why you would put a comment like this to dondons ? X 

• Posted

Crazy I agree. I have pulled Richard up time and time,again. X
    • Posted

I've never heard of him before but I do feel that if you don't understand what someone is going through then just say that and wish them well if you feel the need to comment, ignorance can do more harm, I hope dondons is ok x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.