Deja vu

Posted , 5 users are following.

Why do we repeat things that we know are wrong/stupid?

Drinking again and cut open the cuts I made last night and I don't even know why 

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

because I am concerned about her safety and wellbeing.

• Posted

Could I just point out and I speak from personal experience, your choice of words " if you like hurting yourself " are rather offensive and ill informed and as such could cause distress, I appreciate you may not have any knowledge surrounding self harm and the reasons for it but I can assure you NO ONE LIKES to self harm it is a coping strategie, not a healthy one granted but is way more complicated x 
    • Posted

Could I just point out and I speak from personal experience, your choice of words " if you like hurting yourself " are rather offensive and ill informed and as such could cause distress, I appreciate you may not have any knowledge surrounding self harm and the reasons for it but I can assure you NO ONE LIKES to self harm it is a coping strategie, not a healthy one granted but is way more complicated x 
    • Posted

I totally agree with you Crazycat.

Richard please think before you post.

You have no conception or idea of Self Harm. Your remark was offensive.,AGAIN.

• Posted

Sorry for duplicate post, had a server error and it posted twice, damn technology ! X 
  • Posted

actually I think you have been offensive to me.  I say things as I see them and I don't sugarcoat things.  people need to see the reality of their situation. 

Richard

• Posted

This is a place for people to come and get support, shouldn't be causing tension over difference of opinion, especially on someones thread.

What you 'think' people need to see isn't what some people need, not everyone is the same and we all deal with this in our own ways and rightly so x

• Posted

Nothing more real than this illness as I'm sure you would agree and you are entitled to your opinion as that is all we have on here, personal experience based opinions to be taken or left as we choose x 
    • Posted

Richard, everyone has their own opinions, I do not feel crazycat was offensive to you.

Sometimes you have to have knowledge about things ie Self Harm.

Its a way of release for them, ok not a goid way but if it helps.

I find personally that you have been offensive on quite a few forums.

We are here to support so please do that. If you have no knowledge just say that and wish them the best.

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh

• Posted

actually I think that you 3 have been a little too insensitive.  I do care about people and have helped many on this forum.  So don't judge me because I have problems too just like everyone else here on the forum.  I may sound angry sometimes but I am trying to help just like everyone else and I resent the fact that you think I don't care about people when I do.

Richard

• Posted

Hi Richard 

I can asure you I have made no judgments  regarding you and have not said that you " don't care " 

I was merely pointing out that some of your wording could be counter productive, as I said in my original response to you, I personally found your wording uncomfortable and to be honest offensive now this is not to say, like I said in my second response, that you are not entitled to your point of view, of course you are, all I would say is that as you say, you care then show that without the bluntness, it doesn't work for everyone I'm afraid 

Much consideration x 

• Posted

I back Crazycat 100%.

No we,are not too sensitive, but when as you have come into a forum with your blunt,

insensitive manner.,......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.