Deja vu

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm so tired of this deja vu feeling everyday !! Can someone please help me !!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Let it pass it's most likely from derealization that's how I cope try to distract yourself
    • Posted

I try and it makes me even more scared
    • Posted

Do u also feel out of it foggy brain too? I know how u feel I'm scared I'm losing my mind all the time but I felt like this yesterday and I got through it smile I didn't go crazy
    • Posted

Yes everyday I'm going to ask my therapist tomorrow because the is getting to be too much
    • Posted

It's horrible sad I heard we have to let it pass which is harder said then done and the more we force it to go or stress the worse it gets
    • Posted

yes it is very horrible i think it just makes us feel worse because we already think were going crazy and then this added on top of it doesnt help at all
  • Posted

Hi Miranda, I encourage you to take some quiet time and pray. Try not to focus on it so much that may help too. Are you working? If not get involved in something that will make a difference in someones' life. Sometimes when we take the focus off of ourselves it can make us feel better.  Hope things start to get better.
    • Posted

Thank you and yes i have a full time job that i just got and im so scared of losing it. i pray all day everyday i have other people telling me that thery are praying for me too. i know this is just something people go through but i wish it would just go away!
  • Posted

Hi Miranda,

I have been searching for ages.. For something like this what do you mean deja vu feeling?? I have basically been expeircing for the last 4 months what can only be explained as 24/7 deja vu all day everyday everything feels like it has happend before sad xx

• Posted

yes that is exactly how i am feel 24/7 deja vu

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.