Deja Vu

Posted , 2 users are following.

I seem to be stuck in 24/7 deja vu and have been for months (4) this all started after a massive panic attack in october and followed by panic and major insomnia 24/7 everyday and night for 3 months. I keep getting flashes of old memories and forgotten stuff and have constant mind chatter and racing thoughts that wake me up at night I havent had a full sleep in 4 months i wake up every hour. But the deja vu is like everything and i mean everything has happened before. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

this is how i feel everyday ! only beel like this a week. im going to ask my therapist today bout it
    • Posted

It's horrible I can't believe I have had this 4 months how have you been sleeping Hun?? Even reading this and writing this feels like I have done it before :-( xx
    • Posted

honestly i have to force myself to sleep lastnigh was ok because my boyfriend held me till ifell asleep
    • Posted

I know how you feel babe please let me know what your therapist says please... Xxx
    • Posted

i will i promise ill message you as soom as im done

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.