Dental Treatment for Misalignment, Underbite, and Openbite

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello. I have included a picture of my teeth. I believe i have significantly misaligned rows, as well as open bite on the sides and a little underbite.

My biggest concern is the misalignment. In addition to constantly biting my tongue and cheek on the left side, it causes my face to look weird and deviated to one side. However, i have not gotten medical treatment for any of these issues because my parents don't see that there is a problem and get mad whenever I mention it. I'm 17 years old, so I can't do anything about it on my own, and I don't know what to do. Advice would be appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.