Depersonalization

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have felt foggy headed for the last 9 months and have been on cit for 4 months.  Does anyone else have this detached feeling like your are looking out of a dirty window too.

dee 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hey dee,

yes i have felt like this also felt dizzy for over a year. they said it was menieres disease and then i got anxiety been on cit for just over 6 weeks and the dizziness has subsided still feel foggy in the head sometimes but i think that is when i have too much on my mind! hope this helps!

• Posted

Hi Dee, you have joined the right forum to ask, seek , off load or just chat if you want!

Def can sympathise with what your are experiencing, although I had dizziness before taking Cita. The worse symptom for me and it is returning, unfortunately, after last night without a doubt, is the dreams. About 8 weeks in I started having multiple dreams each and every night, also if I got up in the night I either went back to the same dream or started another. On the good advice of someone here I started taking my tablets later just before bed and it worked! I still had at least one dream, but it was not as vivid or dark or weird. Yesterday, after returning from the Doctor where she, my partner and me discussed my progress, small as it is, but to be positive about, someone reminded me about work (I am off with work related stress) and I thought, yeh! I can cope I'll incorporate a little about my job in the return message. Well, the buzzing start and the dreams came back last night, basically I had a bad night.

So, you see we are all going through similar things with taking Cita, some will be worse and some will be better than others, but at least we have eachg other!

You are not alone! Keep in touch!

Regards,

David

• Posted

hey david,

i know what you mean about the dreams! ive been having them for a few weeks now! they are horrible and i wake up really anxious and scared at times! it did subside but last night i had a dream my son was hit by a car which just sent me into over drive! i hope tonight is better!

• Posted

G'Day again! Well, I hit the send button and there you were! Spooky! Then I realised twas another discussion you were coming in on!

At last! it is good to hear from someone who is experiencing the same. Not good for you (or I) of course and we wish they would go away.

I have had similar ones, very vivid and involving Family members and friends which, have all, but freaked me out on a number of occassions. Some are dark and some complicated and Ann, Bless her, listens to them each time I wake up, which maybe has helped clear my head. Possibly so the next can come along, but then if I didn't clear my head they would mount up and become jumbled and intertwinned.

I don't like going to bed, but I am usually tired so don't fight it, I try to keep my energy for getting through it and waking up, then I try (try) and keep positive the best I can throughout the day. Mind you living with an angel does help!

Here's hoping you have better nights.

Remember slip, slap slop or something like that!

David

• Posted

yes i thought the same when i posted to you on this one and you came up on my discussion lol

yes your not alone it is the cit because even though i had weird dreams before they have never been this bad!

its always good to tell someone though rather than thinking it over and over in your head at least you cam get it off your chest

• Posted

I am now off Cit but certainly for me i had a fuzzy head while on it ! I would not describe it as looking though a dirty window but I was somewhat detatched and everything was as if it was not directly related to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.