Depersonalization

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today, I feel really off. I'm very anxious, depersonalized, and dizzy. My vision is funny (semi blurry and just off). I think it might have something to do with the cloudy cold weather seeing as I have something going on with my inner ear as well. That's been throbbing and hurting off and on today, I just want to feel better. Everything seems very bright, I'm tired, anxious, semi headache coming on. I tossed and turned most of last night so the sleep could be a factor too. I just filled a script of lorazapam (ativan) but nervous to take it because I heard it makes depersonalization worse. I don't want to feel any worse than I do right now. Anyone got any advice for me? Everything just looks so weird..

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Wish I could help I feel the same 😔
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Take the lorazepam lockerby it will help you, I take it occassionally when anxiety symptoms are unmangeable it will just calm you and help you deal with your symptoms until they ease.  Only down side is they are highly addictive so just take sparingly.

Try not to worry it won't change anything... if only I could listen to my own advice lolx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I took two tablets of ativan and got off of it...did not like it and i know others who got off of it as well
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I only take it in dire need. It's for as needed. I know it'll help but sometimes I get myself so worked up that it scares me to take it. It's stupid I know. What MG were you taking?
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up