Depersonalization everyday for three month I'm terrified please help!!???

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone i suffer with anxiety i constantly think im dying and constantly think something is wrong with me. For the past there months i have been experiencing Depersonalization, i dont feel real at all i feel like i live in a dream and sometimes i even think i might be dead or on a different planet it really scares me i think im loosing my mind, i feel foggy headed daily, dizzy and off balance im so scared.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

omg i do everyday i just feel real off it seems ive been like this since my dad died from lung cancer in 2010 he died in front of me i got bad health anxiety every little pain i think something really bad wrong with me i constantly go to the hospital or doctor just get sent home nothing wrong with then my heart doctor said i have small leak in one of my valves and my blood pressure keeps rising she gave me pills i took for a few days but was feeling way off from them. so i stoped them now i keep thinking im gonna have heartattack its driving me crazy now i got this inflammation in my esophagus it hurts so bad i cant Hardly eat anything. im taking meds for it but its not working i cry mostly every day cause i dont know how to stop from feeling like this i was taking zoloft but it makes me real shakey so im scared to take pills now omg its a on going cycle that wont stop going. and plus im 50 years old in menopause i started menopause in my 40 so im wondering if this also a cause of it. i dont want to take meds for menopause either omg sorry i keep wranting on its just i keep looking for somebody to talk to who is my age and menopauseing too to see if they feel the same way i do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.